All claims of copyright infringement on or regarding this Website should be delivered to www.ghanaweb.mobi designated copyright agent at the following address:
EMAIL: [email protected]
The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only. The information is provided by Press Mltimedia (PTY) LTD nabbed Ghanaweb.mobi and whilst we endeavour to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of or in connection with the use of this website.
Through this website you are able to link to other websites which are not under the control of Ghanaweb.mobi. We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those sites. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them.
Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, Ghanaweb.mobi takes no responsibility for vand will not be liable for the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
Terms and Conditions
The term Ghanaweb.mobi or “us” or “we” refers to the owner of this website whose registered office is +27733333133
The term “you” refers to the user or viewer of this website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- This website includes many links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- The opinions expressed on this website are not necessarily those of us. Due to the freedom of speech which prevails on this website we will frequently publish opinions which you (or ourselves) might find totally objectionable. If you cannot accept absolute freedom of speech, you should not visit this website.
- Certain content is posted directly on the website by our visitors. We do not have the manpower to screen/approve this content prior to publication. If you encounter inappropriate content (pornography, spam, malware) please use the feedback link at the bottom of the page to report it to us.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of The South Africa.
Sponsored content on Ghanaweb.mobi is labelled as SPONSORED. We and our sponsors write the posts based on the content the sponsor provides. We accept sponsored content only from companies whose products and services we think our readers will find valuable or interesting. If we determine that the companies we describe in these posts do not meet our criteria, or provide shoddy products or services, we will not continue to run sponsored content about them.
DMCA Notice of Copyright Infringement
In accordance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998 (the text of which may be found on the U.S. Copyright Office website at http://lcweb.loc.gov/copyright/), Ghanaweb.mobi will respond expeditiously to claims of copyright infringement that are reported to Ghanaweb.mobi designated copyright agent identified below. If you are a copyright owner, or are authorized to act on behalf of an owner of the copyright or of any exclusive right under the copyright, and believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please report your notice of infringement to Ghanaweb.mobi by providing Ghanaweb.mobi designated copyright agent listed below with the following information:
1. A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed;
2. Identification of the copyright work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at the Website;
3. Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit Ghanaweb.mobi to locate the material;
4. Information reasonably sufficient to permit Ghanaweb.mobi to contact the complaining party, including a name, address, telephone number and, if available, an email address at which the complaining party may be contacted;
5. A statement that the complaining party has a good-faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent or the law; and
6. A statement that the information in the notification is accurate and, under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.