One of the most talented and respected actresses in Ghana, Nana Ama Mcbrown in a video received by theBBCghana.Com has revealed how she almost poisoned to death while acting in a movie.
The renowned screens goddess narrated that, she suffered a severe stomach ache thirty or forty minutes after sharing her meal with two of the actors which landed her into a hospital the next day.
Nana Ama as affectionately called further went on to say she cannot really point out the person who poisoned her but she can confidently say one of the two she had the meal with could be responsible.
The incident according to her got her mother scared and pushed her into advising her against acting. But God is so good she got better which encouraged her mother to change her mind about her acting.
She advised Ghanaians to be very careful and vigilant in their field of work since there are jealous and envious people all around.
Watch the interview below: