Home / GENERAL NEWS / [Photos] Fire Guts House in Akim Oda, 2 Seriously Injured

[Photos] Fire Guts House in Akim Oda, 2 Seriously Injured

Two persons are currently in critical condition after fire gutted a house at Akim Oda in the Birim Central Municipality of the Eastern Region.

The two were sleeping when the outbreak happened.

The victims, both adults have been referred from the Oda Government Hospital Eastern Regional Hospital in Koforidua.

According to the Birim Central Director of the National Disaster Management Organization (NADMO),  David Okyere household properties in the four rooms were fully burnt.

He said three adult males and five female occupants of the affected rooms, as well as a child, have been displaced by the incident

The fire was reportedly caused by an electrical fault in one of the rooms.

Source: MyNewsGhana.net 

About Elvis Anokye

Check Also

Truck loaded with stones run into 15 shops at Awutu Breku

A tipper truck loaded with building stones has run into 15 shops at Awutu Breku …

Breaking news: Samira Bawumia’s convoy involved in accident, 3 people in critical condition

Three people are in critical condition, with seven others injured after the convoy of Second …

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *