Greetings, wonderful CEANA family!
And the angel said unto them, fear not: for, behold, I bring you good tidings of great joy, which shall be to all people.
For unto you is born this day in the city of David a Saviour, which is Christ the Lord (Luke 2:10-11). Amen.”
As we commemorate the birth of Christ, let us rejoice in the fact that we made it this far and look forward to what is coming. May this Christmas bring us all much joy and happiness, and may the New Year bring success and prosperity. Thanks for being such a great CEANA family!
Just a few months ago, many of us met in Houston, TX for the 29th CEANA Convention. Despite all the challenges that 2022 presented, we did some wonderful things. As we reflect on 2022, I want to thank each and everyone of you for your sacrifices and contributions of time, labor, and finances to help CEANA move closer to our set goals. We made significant achievements in the following areas:
• Constructed an Information and Communications Technology (ICT) Library at Lolobi.
• Continued the construction of the Pedestrian Footbridge at Agordoe.
• Undertook construction of Staff Quarters at Adutor.
• Awarded 45 high school scholarships in Eweland – Ghana, Benin, and Togo.
• Successfully organized 29th CEANA Convention.
I wish to express my sincere and heartfelt appreciation to all of you and your families. Thank you very much for your support. As we celebrate Christmas and welcome 2023, I want you to look forward to these plans that we want to achieve in the coming year:
• Hand over completed Staff Quarters at Adutor.
• Hand over Footbridge at Agordoe.
• Begin work on the renovation of EP JHS at Peki-Dzake, Ghana.
• Organize 30th CEANA Convention in Atlanta, GA. Everyone is invited.
• Award 2023 high school scholarships in Eweland – Benin, Ghana, and Togo.
I encourage all of you to continue the hard work and find ways to be successful in all that you do.
As we know, CEANA thrives on donations from all of you. So, let us remind ourselves at this time of transition into a new year that there is always an opportunity to make a donation to CEANA. As we help CEANA forge ahead and accomplish our set goals, let us also take advantage of our tax-deductible status to donate generously.
• Payment can be given to your association’s representative to the Council of Representative (COR)
• Mailing a Cheque/Money order to: CEANA, P.O. Box 411791, Charlotte, NC 28241
• Send CashApp to 757-434-4782
• PayPal to [email protected]
• Online at https://ceanaonline.org/donate
• Zelle via [email protected]
• Venmo via @CEANA-CEANA
With hard work, dedication, and commitment, we shall achieve our goals. On behalf of Council of Representatives (COR) and the Secretariat, I wish all of you a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year. I will see you soon in Atlanta, GA.
Tsatsu E. Nyamadi -PhD.