Home / HEALTH / VIDEO: Epileptic patient loses breast after falling into blazing fire

VIDEO: Epileptic patient loses breast after falling into blazing fire

A 32-year-old woman, Grace Marfo has lost one of her breasts after she fell into a blazing fire.

Grace Marfo who is epileptic patient is suffering from various burnt injuries as a result of the accident that has left her with some deformities.

Speaking in an interview with AMBASSADOR TV when K Adu Lovers Association Worldwide went to the hospital to settle the hospital bills for some patients, Grace Marfo recounted how it happned “I was hungry so I decided to cook something to eat but before I realized I  fell into the fire”

According to her “when I fell into the fire, no one was at home to save me and as a result, I suffered severe burns”

“One woman who came there shouted for people to come around and they brought me to Komfo Anokye Teaching Hospital for treatment” she disclosed

Grace added “I have lost one of my breasts because it was inside the fire. I’m suffering from serious injuries but doctors at KATH are taking good care of me”.

“I don’t have any one to come and pay my hospital bills. I’m thinking about how to pay my hospital bills when the doctors discharge me. I’m feeling serious pains inside me because I have no one to put a smile on my face” She said it in tears.

Grace Marfo’s hospital bills and other 9 other patients have since been paid by K Adu Lovers Association Worldwide, a non-governmental organization.

Source: MyNewsGh.com

About Elvis Anokye

Check Also

KATH Breast cancer treatment department has no mammogram machine for the past 18 years – CEO

  The Chief Executive Officer for the Komfo Anokye Teaching Hospital in the Ashanti Region, …

GMA called on the government to improve working conditions for doctors in the country

  The government has been encouraged to improve the working conditions of its members by …

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *