Home / HEALTH / VIDEO: Why porridge served in ‘rubber’ is poisonous?

VIDEO: Why porridge served in ‘rubber’ is poisonous?

Medical Dietician, Dr. Ibrahim Osman, has warned that it is poisonous to drink porridge popularly known as “koko” from rubber.

According to the medical practitioner, serving the hot beverage in a rubber [polythene bag] is harmful to the human system. The rubber contains chemicals that can cause cancer or asthma or diabetes.

On my Lawyer my counselor show hosted by Daakyehene Ofosu Agyeman, Mr Osman indicated that, koko sellers do not prepare the beverage well.

Watch the video below:

Source: myxyzonline.com

About Elvis Anokye

Check Also

Lakeside Village, Metro TV, Net Village Host Walk Of Life

    Net 36 Vista’s Real Estate Brands Lakeside Village, Metro TV, Net Village Host …

What It Means When Your Left Breast Is Bigger Than Your Right

Having one larger breast than the other is a source of insecurity for a lot …

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *